Friday, January 8, 2010

I CHOOSE ABUNDANCE

My friend, Babs, likes to choose a theme for each New Year...last January as the year began, I decided to follow her lead. I choose 'Simplify' as my theme for 2009.  I had been thinking about just 'renewing that theme' this year! (I really did work at simplifying my life and work, and, honestly, I did make some grand steps toward the goal, but, still I have too many irons in the fire. I am a work in progress.) In the end, though, I have choosen 'ABUNDANCE' as my theme for 2010. The dictionary defines 'abundance' as "overflowing fullness; affluence; extremely plentiful".  I will work toward gaining abundance in every area of my life this year: abundant health, abundant wealth, abundant love and forgiveness, abundant adventures, abundant ideas, abundant fun and frivolity.....well, you get the idea (:

No comments: